TABLE OF SIZES
The ECO ‘economy’ range utilities a mechanical fixing system and is available for gate widths up to 10m. The same range of automation, gate types and options found in the B-ALU Industrial are available.
HST4 B x H 117 x 200
80 x 80
HST3 B x H 150 x 211
100 x 100
HST3/7 B x H 150 x 350
100 x 100
- Welded aluminium frame (please refer to the table for the rail and frame)
- The door leaf is built with frieze bars I crossbars in the frame thickness which means that in-fills are fitted in segments
- Floor clearance, 100 Door height is stated with floor width as standard.
- The maximum space between bars is 110 mm, security is the priority
- Doors with 13, 14 and 15 metres width between posts are manufactured with diagonal bars welded into the leaf
- Leaves with clearances between posts in excess of ten metres are supplied in two parts to facilitate transportation. All coupling fastening materials (screws) are included
POWDER COAT COLOUR OPTIONS
SELF CLEANING SURFACE
As with nature and the self-cleaning Lotus flower, with C&B fine structure colours and C&B architecture glimmer colours we can also make this effect possible.
The reason for this special effect is the hydrophobic double structure of the surface. This microscopic and nanoscopic architecture minimalizes the adhesion of dirt particles.